Family Dentist in Olathe, Kansas Offers Many Services For All Ages
Family dentist Dr. Jeffery A. Higgins, DDS, of the Olathe Dental Care Center in Olathe, Kansas, offers many types of services for all ages. Our team is comprised of some of the brightest minds in family dentistry today – with our extensive experience, outstanding qualifications and years of training, we aim not only to meet, but to exceed your
expectations with superior quality family dental care services.
General dentistry includes:
· Routine cleanings for mouths of all ages
· Composite and amalgam fillings (tooth colored or silver, for your viewing pleasure)
· A relaxed atmosphere – because going to a family dentist can sometimes be a little unnerving
· Dental exams – time to prove you really did floss!
· X-rays – because it’s inside that really counts
· Sealants – covering the nooks and crannies of teeth because a sealed tooth is far less likely to develop a cavity
· PacMan game in the lobby
Family dentist Olathe Dental Care Center also offers a one-day crown and bridge service. Ceramic crowns are milled right in the office while you wait, so no more temporary crowns! Crowns that are sent off and created in the lab take about two weeks to be made. Depending on the number of teeth replaced by a bridge, we can do same-day ceramic bridge creation and insertion.
Cosmetic veneers are offered on the same day with the use of our CEREC system – one afternoon and your smile will take on a whole new look! CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics/Ceramic Reconstruction. It was developed in Zurich over 30 years ago in order to create economical, computer-aided design and manufactured, dental restorations. Because of the advanced nature of this process, a family dentist is able to build, create and implant individual ceramic restorations while you are sitting in the dental chair. Traditional ceramic bonded to metal crowns and bridges is also available.
For information about our services, give us a call at (913) 782-1420. To request an appointment, click here.