Family Dentistry Office for Healthy Smiles at Any Age
October 21, 2021
A family dentistry office can be a great choice for your busy lifestyle. A family dentist specializes in treating patients at all ages and stages of life, from little babies with their first teeth to elders who need dentures, and everything in between. If you’re looking for a family dentistry provider, look no further than Olathe Dental Care Center. Our caring team of professional dentists, dental assistants and dental hygienists are ready to provide the excellent dental care your family needs.
Choosing the right dentist can be a challenge, especially if you’re new to the area. If you’ve just moved to a new city, you may not know anyone to ask for a recommendation. Even if you aren’t a newcomer, you may need to find a new provider if your dentist retires or leaves the area, or if your dental insurance changes. Whatever the reason, here are a few suggestions for finding a family dentistry practice to provide the care your family needs.
First off, ask yourself whether you want to visit a family dentistry practice. Some dental practices only offer dentistry for adults, and some for only children. If you are looking for a dentist for the whole family, the Olathe Dental Care Center (ODCC) can help. We offer services to patients of all ages. Being able to schedule appointments together, and have all of your dental records in one place saves time and inconvenience. Another benefit is that children can continue seeing the dentist they know and trust rather than finding a new dentist when they reach adulthood.
Here are some suggestions for questions to consider when looking for a family dentistry practice:
- Is the office conveniently located near your home or workplace? With today’s packed schedules, travel time may be a consideration.
- Do their office hours suit your schedule? In addition to our regular office hours, ODCC offers extended hours on Fridays and alternating Saturdays.
- Does your insurance plan cover the provider? ODCC accepts many forms of dental insurance.
- What if I don’t have dental insurance? ODCC offers a variety of payment plans.
- Do the providers have the qualifications you are looking for? Dentists at ODCC are members of the American Dental Association. The ADA “powers the profession of dentistry to advance the overall oral health of the public.” When you choose an ADA member provider, you know you are choosing a trusted professional to care for your family.
- Does the practice offer emergency care outside regular office hours? If not, how can patients receive care in an emergency?
- Does the practice offer sedation if needed?
- What is the policy on missed appointments?
Like many important personal decisions, finding a new family dentistry practice can be challenging and time consuming. At the Olathe Dental Care Center, we do our best to make the new patient process quick and convenient. Our professional team of dentists, dental assistants and hygienists offer the best in dental care services, and our friendly office staff is always ready to answer any questions you have. We hope you will consider choosing us for your family dentistry needs. Contact us at (913) 782-1420. Celebrating over 60 years of smiles in Olathe, we look forward to seeing you soon!